Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Thank you for an AWESOME Holiday Session season!!

Whew... we made it! All my holiday sessions are complete! I only have a few photo CD's left to deliver! To all the awesome families I had the pleasure to work with this holiday season I send my sincere Thank You! I enjoyed my time with each of you so much. You all have wonderful families... I am blessed to be a part of your memories!

I will be uploading some holiday photos in the next few days! :)

Schedule update: I will begin booking my full sessions just after the new year. Some special sessions I will be offering are:

Seniors get ready for some fun! I will be uploading my Senior session samples within the next week. I am in the process of looking for some new locations to add in as well. Suggestions are always welcomed!! Senior session are booked if full or full plus sessions only!

Engagements - full and mini sessions will be offered along with personalized save the date photos cards and a fun filled "journey to the wedding" package. Keep checking back for these fun details!

Newborn/Birth Announcements - full sessions, "my first year" package, personalized gifts and much more. Details will be posted by mid January! I am really excited about this new package!

Parties/Special Events - I am also looking forward to capturing your special memories for you at your special events! Birthdays, anniversaires, family reunion or sporting event! I will take care of the photos while you enjoy your event and be in some photos too! :)

That's a glimpse at what is ahead for 2010! I hope to see you through my lens soon!


Merry Christmas and Blessings for 2010!
Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment